Cloud computing is a paradigm shift, how companies develop and manage services and applications, maximising its technology stacks and use appropriate tools for every aspects of its IT strategy. We help our clients to create and migrate applications and services to the cloud, to minimise infrastructure expenditure, resource optimisation and effective IT infrastructure protection.
We use complex automation approaches, which help us to optimise solution development on all stages, from prototype to release and support, by using the following:
- OpenStack and Amazon services;
- Docker and containers;
- DevOps, automation and orchestration: Kubernets, Chef, Puppet;
- Apache Mesos and cluster management.
- Create development infrastructure (project management tools, source code control, package management), most suitable to project needs;
- Use best practice of ongoing integration (Jenkins, Travis) for high quality and routine procedures automation;
- Use ongoing application delivery (Puppet, Chef, Docker), which helps to reduce cost of maintenance and fix the stoppage;
- Rolling out in various environment, such as OpenStack, AWS, Azur, Digital Ocean and pother clouds.